Wonder what traders are talking about today?
We’re here with the top 10 stories we’re sharing with colleagues today, covering topics like:
- Why a top strategist thinks Bitcoin can hit $100K+
- How a expert trader builds his afternoon watch list
- Finding high-probability trades midday when the market is selling off
So check out these links right now and get up to speed:
1) Bitcoin is ‘digital gold' for millennials and could reach the ‘$100,000 range,' says strategist Tom Lee (CNBC)
Bitcoin is essentially “digital gold” for millennials, and the cryptocurrency could easily achieve the $100,000 range, Wall Street strategist Tom Lee told CNBC on Wednesday.
The digital currency surpassed $10,000 on Tuesday and was approaching $11,000 Wednesday morning.
2) Goldman Warns Highest Valuations Since 1900 Mean Pain Is Coming (Bloomberg)
A prolonged bull market across stocks, bonds and credit has left a measure of average valuation at the highest since 1900, a condition that at some point is going to translate into pain for investors, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
3) How to Build an Afternoon Trading List (T3 Live)
In this exclusive video, you can see how legendary trader Sami Abusaad builds his personal afternoon watch list.
4) Interview with Charlie Bilello of Pension Partners (All Star Charts)
This week on the podcast we have Charlie Bilello, Chartered Market Technician and Director of Research at Pension Partners, LLC.
5) Finding Trade Setups with the Quant Edge Strategy (T3 Live)
In this special video, Rob Smith, creator of the Quant Edge trading strategy, breaks down some relative strength plays amid a mid-day selloff.
6) If you love Amazon, then this high-flying stock could be a sure bet for 2018 (MarketWatch)
Laying down his top predictions for 2018, this strategist says Tesla shares could nearly double to $600 next year and reach a market cap of $100 billion.
7) Why Bitcoin futures and a shoddy market structure pose problems (Financial Times)
There’s a popular opinion in cryptoland that the launch of bitcoin futures by the CME in December will trigger an investing rush as institutional investors and hedge funds wade into the market in size. This in turn, the theory goes, will see the price zoom even higher.
8) 9 Ways to Destroy Your Account with Options (T3 Live)
Options trading is fun.
Options trading is sexy.
And options trading can destroy your account if you don’t know what you’re doing.
9) Uber's third-quarter net loss widens to $1.46 billion: source (Reuters)
Uber Technologies Inc’s [UBER.UL] quarterly losses widened, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday, as the ride-hailing company wades through legal troubles and faces regulatory scrutiny across the globe.
10) How to Launch a New Business in One Week (The Tim Ferriss Experiment/YouTube)