Sales Support Specialist
Complete the form below to apply.
Do you have amazing interpersonal skills and sterling attention to detail?
Then join our team in New York City as a Sales Support Specialist!
You’ll assist our sales professionals in servicing customers and generating new business, and you’ll take ownership of a variety of administrative, customer service, and data management tasks.
We provide a fun, fast-paced work environment where entrepreneurial, motivated individuals have lots of room to grow.
- Tracking sales leads
- Providing A+ customer service to our subscribers over the phone and email
- Managing accounts in our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitoring our customer service live chat
- Scheduling customer meetings
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting sales data for management
- Managing a detailed and organized database of sales KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Handling administrative and ad hoc projects as assigned
- Interfacing with our tech, content, and social media teams
- A high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities, with a focus on attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and handle multiple responsibilities at once
- Solid computer skills with experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in a sales or marketing department preferred
- Knowledge of Keap/Infusionsoft or other CRM systems a plus
- An “I'll just get it done” attitude