13+ Hours of Intensive Training From the Head of Our
NYC Trading Desk
Learn the unique methodology taught at T3 Trading Group, one of the largest professional trading firms in the United States.
Perfect if you want to launch a career as a pro trader.
Or, if you simply want intensive training in a pro-level trading method.
Learn Straight From the Pros
The best way to learn a professional trading method is to go to a pro.
Anyone can start a website and call themselves an expert.
But with our Boot Camp Home Study program, you'll learn from a licensed professional trader that actually risks capital for a living.
That's what makes the Boot Camp unique -- you're not learning from a self-appointed expert with zero experience that scraped together $50 for an obnoxious YouTube ad.
About Your Instructor
Derrick has been a licensed professional proprietary trader with T3 Trading Group since 2011.
He has mentored over 100 professional traders, and runs our New York City desk, overseeing 70+ traders.
Derrick graduated from New York University with a degree in economics, and is a 2-time world champion kickboxer with a 5th degree black belt in karate.
Why Pick Up the Pro Trader Boot Camp Home Study?
Derrick Oldensmith first taught this material in New York City as part of a $2,995 program that required you to apply to become a prop trader.
But due to the Coronavirus crisis, our office is closed.
The Pro Trader Boot Camp Home Study Program:
- Takes place online so you can go at your own pace
- Is far less expensive
- Is open to traders anywhere in the world
There are no licensing requirements to sign up -- you must simply have the will to succeed.
About the Boot Camp Video Training
You'll learn Derrick's system from A to Z, including technical analysis, tape reading, psychology, and even order entry.
And it's all based on 10 years of real professional trading experience.
Now let's talk about the curriculum.
The program includes 10 videos totaling 13+ hours.
Orientation & Technical Analysis 101
- Learn about Derrick's trading philosophy and experience as a professional trader
- Get acclimated to the program so you know what to expect
- Form a powerful foundation in technical analysis which will serve as your bedrock for learning
- Understand where the "true" support and resistance are in any stock
- See where to place orders relative to support and resistance
- Candlesticks are your foundation for technical setups so Derrick will help you understand what they really mean
- Learn what specialty candles like Marubozu candles, Dojis, Hammers, and Shooting Stars are telling you about price
- Start spotting trade setups immediately based on simple candlesticks
- Understand tried and true setups like the Hammer Capitulation Buy and Shooting Star Doji
- Integrate candlesticks with moving averages to create even more powerful profit opportunities
Technical Analysis Intensive Part 1
- Learn the 4 specific buy and sell scenarios that show up again and again on the charts
- Spot illogical price movement that creates A+ trading setups
- Understand the true supply and demand in the market on multiple time frames, which is key to making money
- Know when to execute trades based on high-probability price patterns
- Learn multiple buy/sell scenarios for technical patterns and understand how risk-reward differs between them
Technical Analysis Intensive Part 2
- Understand a unique method for spotting reversals and trend changes
- Learn to spot unique "challenge trends" and the opportunities they create
- Know when you should scale up or down your trading based on your P&L
- Multiply your opportunities by spotting pattern failures that create big moves
- Know the pattern that leads to most market tops
Maximizing Reward on Every Trade
- Learn the 5 "layers of probability" that boost your odds of netting cash on any trade
- Stop giving away money on every trade by minimizing slippage
- Hold your big winners longer by knowing when a strong pattern gets even stronger
- Shrink your losing trades by using a very simple risk-reward formula
- Start grading your trades so you can properly manage your risk
How to Trade Explosive Gaps
- Learn the unique psychology of gaps, which are some of the most powerful trading signals imaginable
- Spot the signs that a gap will fill
- Detect major trend changes in stocks, ETF's, and indices using gaps
- Avoid profit-sucking "price congestion" created by gaps
- Understand "price memory" to anticipate where other traders will act
New School Tape Reading
- Ride institutional order flow by spotting where the big money is buying and selling
- Use Level II data to spot real supply and demand
- Stop leaving money on the table by making poor entries and exits
- Avoid getting taking advantage of by algos and HFT's
- See how Derrick turns his entry/exit process into a new profit center
Trade Journaling and Tracking
- Use Derrick's framework for tracking your progress as a trader
- Finally see your strengths and weaknesses
- Know where you are making and losing money so you can alter your strategy for the better
- Ensure you are in a state of continuous improvement
- Avoid falling into a state of complacency and think like a winner
Professional Trading Psychology
- Use psychology to magnify your strengths and boost your P&L
- Mold your trading to fit your unique personality
- Balance the price action with your opinions and natural tendencies
- Control your emotions and reactions to maximize your ability to make money
- Stop letting price action destroy your mood and self-confidence
Open "Ask Derrick Anything" Q&A Session
Please note: this session was a recorded live Q&A, which was for attendees of the live Boot Camp. Still, the lessons Derrick taught here will be valuable to any trader, and we recommend you listen to this segment.
Why This Is Such An Exciting Opportunity
This is the first time we are teaching this pro system outside of:
- The normal $2,995 in-person program
- The $995 live online Boot Camp program
You'll learn all the little details that go into making money in the market from entry to exit.
Stop learning from amateurs. Learn from a real pro instead!
What Traders Said About the Boot Camp
Derrick, was an amazing commentator. He presented the subject matter in an easy, digestible manner. I found his lessons on risk management to be especially enlightening. I am now approaching the market more strategically, looking for consistent setup opportunities.
-Nick from New York City
The Boot Camp taught me to be patient and let situations come to me and, most importantly, to have discipline. I was surprised at how intuitive it was.
-Steven from Florida
I feel that I am so blessed to have had an experienced trader like Derrick pave a road for my trading career! I I am absolutely satisfied and will recommend it to all my friends.
-Ning from Canada
Experienced and new traders will learn a lot from this class. I see the market much differently now.
-John from Ohio
The customer feedback provided is reported by our customers and is not verified. Because it is difficult to track the success of all of our customers, we want to make clear to you, the potential customer, that you should not expect results similar to those described by our customers above. While we offer insights, guidance and training on trading the financial markets, we do not make any guarantees that you will make any money, or that you will make any of your investment in our services back. As with all investments in the financial markets, there is extreme risk, and you should evaluate your personal risk profile prior to making any investment.
Here's What you Get:
Have a Question? Call 1-888-998-3548 or email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
IMPORTANT: Who Is the Pro Trader Boot Camp Home Study For?
The Pro Trader Boot Camp Home Study is for active traders in two categories:
- Those that would like to become professional traders in the future
- Those that would like to increase their profitability with a professional trading system
You do not have to be a proprietary or professional trader to attend.
Ideally, you should have some market knowledge and trading experience.
If you have no experience, study the TPM® material before the Boot Camp and read up on market current events. That will put you in the position to succeed.
Do I Need a Specific Trading Platform or Charting Program?
Like many successful traders, Derrick’s setup is actually quite simple.
He uses standard candlestick charts with common indicators like moving averages, which can be found in any trading platform or charting software.
You do not need to purchase any special software to understand his concepts.
When Is T3's Next In-Person Training Program?
Due to the unpredictability of government regulatory actions, our in-person training programs have been postponed indefinitely.
We do not want you to pay $2,995 without a firm date on the calendar.
Can I Join As Part of a Prop Arrangement With T3?
If you open a prop or retail account with T3 Trading Group, you may be eligible for tuition reimbursement in the form of $795 in commission rebates.
See the disclosures at the bottom of this page for more details, and contact us at [email protected] before purchasing.
What If I’m a Pro Desk Member or Current Proprietary Trader with T3?
Pro Desk members and T3 proprietary traders may be eligible for alternate special offers.
If you fit in either of these categories, contact your Trader Counselor directly or email [email protected] for more information.
Here's What you Get:
© 2020, T3 Live, LLC
Fee Reimbursement Disclosure
Eligibility for tuition reimbursement is subject to active membership with T3TG.
Please be advised that becoming an active member of T3TG involves a review process by T3 Trading Group, LLC, and approval to open a Prop or Retail account is NOT guaranteed. All accounts opened with T3TG are subject to compliance and regulatory approval and all applicants must pass a background check. Please also note that ALL applicants MUST be at least 21 years of age and a resident of the United States to be eligible to open a Prop or Retail account with T3 Trading Group, LLC.
Commission reimbursement does not mean a payment, but rather a credit against the actual BROKERAGE commissions charged to Trader. ONLY the Broker Dealer commission component is subject to reimbursement.
T3TG can discontinue Trader's membership at any time pursuant to the T3TG trading agreement with Trader. In the event that Trader is no longer a member or account holder with T3TG, no trading activity will be taking place thus no commissions are being charged and tuition reimbursement will cease (with the exception of any previously credited amount).
T3 Trading Group Disclosure
T3 Trading Group, LLC is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of FINRA SIPC. T3 Live, LLC and T3 Trading Group, LLC are separate, but affiliated companies through common ownership. T3 LIVE is NOT a Broker Dealer. T3 LIVE engages trader education and training. T3 LIVE offers a number of products and services, both electronically (over the internet through T3LIVE.com) and in person.T3 LIVE products are for educational purposes only. This information neither is, nor should be construed, as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities. You shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions you make, and such decisions will be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, and liquidity needs.
T3 Live Disclosure
Scott Redler, Daniel Darrow, and Derrick Oldensmith are associated members of T3 Trading Group, LLC (“T3TG”), a SEC registered Broker-Dealer & Member of FINRA SIPC. All trades made by Scott, Daniel, and Derrick are placed through T3TG.
T3 Live, LLC is a financial publisher that disseminates information about economic, business, and capital markets issues through various media. T3 Live is not a Broker-Dealer, an Investment Adviser, or any other type of business subject to regulation by the SEC, CFTC, state securities regulators or any “self-regulatory organization” (such as FINRA). Although T3 Live and T3 Trading Group, LLC are affiliated companies by virtue of common ownership, the companies are managed separately and engage in different businesses.
The programs that T3 Live distributes (including the “Virtual Trading Floor,” articles, commentary, videos, blogs and social media postings) are for informational and educational purposes only. No one should consider the information disseminated by T3 Live to be personalized investment advice, a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any investment, an offer (or a solicitation of an offer) to buy or sell any investment, or the provision of any other kind of advice that would require T3 Live to register as a broker-dealer, investment adviser or similar entity. No one associated with T3 Live is authorized to make any representation to the contrary.
T3 Live provides information that viewers of its programs may consider in making their own investment decisions. However, any viewer will be responsible for considering such information carefully and evaluating how it might relate to that viewer’s own decision to buy, sell or hold any investment. Such decisions must be based on that viewer’s individual and independent evaluation of his or her financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance, liquidity needs, family commitments and other factors, not in reliance on any information obtained from T3 Live.
Statements by any person (whether identified as associated with T3 Live, T3 Trading Group, or any other entity) represent the opinions of that person only and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of T3 Live or any other person associated with T3 Live.
It is possible that any individual providing information or expressing an opinion on any T3 Live program may hold an investment position (or may be contemplating holding an investment position) that is inconsistent with the information provided or the opinion being expressed. This may reflect the financial or other circumstances of the individual or it may reflect some other consideration. Viewers of T3 Live programs should take this into account when evaluating the information provided or the opinion being expressed.
Although T3 Live strives to provide accurate and reliable information from sources that it believes to be reliable, T3 Live makes no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correctness of any such information. T3 Live makes no guarantee or promise of any kind, express or implied, that anyone will profit from or avoid losses from using information disseminated through T3 Live.
All investments are subject to risk of loss, which you should consider in making any investment decisions. Viewers of T3 Live programs should consult with their financial advisors, attorneys, accountants or other qualified professionals prior to making any investment decision.
The risk of loss in trading options can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The high degree of leverage that is often obtainable in options trading may benefit you as well as conversely lead to large losses beyond your initial investment. Past results are not indicative of future results. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown.
T3 Trading Group, LLC is a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer and Member of FINRA SIPC. All trading conducted by contributors associated with T3 Trading Group, LLC on the Virtual Trading Floor is done through T3 Trading Group, LLC. For more information on T3 Trading Group, LLC please visit www.T3Trading.com.