ITB Candlestick Breakout Course
Learn the proprietary strategy T3 Live’s Rob Smith uses to align trade ideas with the “big money”
Learn the proprietary strategy T3Live’s Rob Smith uses to align trade ideas with the “big money” moving the market. The ITB Candlestick Breakout Course is not purely conceptual, it is a step-by-step system for producing repeatable results.
- Inside Bar Timing Strategy
- Time-Frame Continuity
- Broadening Formation
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is designed for any trader that wants to gain an edge in the market with a clear-cut, repeatable strategy that can be applied on any time-frame. No matter if you are a novice or experienced trader, a day or swing trader, the ITB system could sharpen your conviction and enhance your results.
- Introduction to Rob Smith and the ITB System
- What Moves a Stock
- Candlestick Charts: Tracking the Footprints of Money
- Candlestick Analysis on Multiple Time-Frames
- Trends, Levels and Intervals
- Introduction to Time Frame Continuity
- Applying Time Frame Continuity
- Determining Probability for Trade Management
- How to Game-plan on Multiple Time-Frames
- Introduction to the Inside Bar Timing Strategy
- Inside Bar Analysis
- Three Actionable Candlestick Patterns
- Introduction to the Broadening Formation
- Using the Broadening Formation to Set Trade Targets
- The Scanning Process
- How to Use ITB Daily Resources
Course Material Include
You will receive the written manual and have unlimited access to the online ITB Candlestick Breakout Course videos.
Rob Smith, Prior to joining T3Live, Rob had a stint as a full-time member of the Chicago Stock Exchange. In separate roles he acted as a full-time member of the exchange as a listed and OTC specialist, independent trader, and technical analyst for multiple firms on the floor.
Email us at email@example.com
or call us at 1-888-998-3548.