ITB Candlestick Breakout Course
Learn the proprietary strategy T3Live’s Rob Smith uses to align trade ideas with the “big money” moving the market. The ITB Candlestick Breakout Course is not purely conceptual, it is a step-by-step system for producing repeatable results.
- Inside Bar Timing Strategy
- Identify “inside bars” and understand why they’re valuable to traders
- Use “inside bars” to time into low-risk trades on every time-frame
- Analyze the significance of candlesticks in the context of inbound trends
- Time-Frame Continuity
- Identify the strongest short- and long-term trends in the market
- Game-plan trades that align with trends on multiple time-frames
- Put yourself on the right side of the trade with institutional money
- Broadening Formation
- Learn how to outline the boundaries of the “broadening formation” and why it forms
- Identify natural trade targets based on historical price action and psychology
- Develop a specific game plan for each trade idea in order to have conviction
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is designed for any trader that wants to gain an edge in the market with a clear-cut, repeatable strategy that can be applied on any time-frame. No matter if you are a novice or experienced trader, a day or swing trader, the ITB system could sharpen your conviction and enhance your results.
- Introduction to Rob Smith and the ITB System
- What Moves a Stock
- Candlestick Charts: Tracking the Footprints of Money
- Candlestick Analysis on Multiple Time-Frames
- Trends, Levels and Intervals
- Introduction to Time Frame Continuity
- Applying Time Frame Continuity
- Determining Probability for Trade Management
- How to Game-plan on Multiple Time-Frames
- Introduction to the Inside Bar Timing Strategy
- Inside Bar Analysis
- Three Actionable Candlestick Patterns
- Introduction to the Broadening Formation
- Using the Broadening Formation to Set Trade Targets
- The Scanning Process
- How to Use ITB Daily Resources
Course Material Include
- Detailed ITB Candlestick Breakout Course manual outlining the entire ITB concept and strategy
- 5+ hours of video course lessons clearly outlining the strategy, game-planning process and execution tactics
- Nightly ITB game-planning video and worksheet (*with ITB Mentoring Room membership)
Rob Smith, Prior to joining T3Live, Rob had a stint as a full-time member of the Chicago Stock Exchange. In separate roles he acted as a full-time member of the exchange as a listed and OTC specialist, independent trader, and technical analyst for multiple firms on the floor.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 1-888-998-3548.