Price Point Sheet
Hot Stocks and Key Levels for Active Traders
The Pricepoint Sheet is a daily gameplan put together each morning by T3Live.com Chief Strategist Scott Redler, who is also a frequent guest on several media outlets including CNBC.
What You Get:
#1 What is it?
The Pricepoint Sheet is a daily gameplan put together each morning by T3Live.com Chief Strategist Scott Redler, who is also a frequent contributor on several media outlets including CNBC.
#2 Who is it for?
The Pricepoint sheet is for any trader or investor who wants access to Scott's daily commentary on the market and trading watchlist.
#3 What do I get?
* View the most important support and resistance levels for Scott's favorite trading stocks.
* Read Scott's technical-based commentary on the S&P 500 and market leading stocks.
Michael Shilling, Rhino Trading
"After looking at the morning news, I look to Reddog's Morning Game Plan to set my alerts to assist my customer's giving them levels to watch... Scott Redler's price points give me a blueprint on levels to watch in a very actionable easy to read format."
This material is being provided to you for educational purposes only. No information presented constitutes a recommendation by T3 LIVE or its affiliates to buy, sell or hold any security, financial product or instrument discussed therein or to engage in any specific investment strategy. The content neither is, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy, sell, or hold any securities. You are fully responsible for any investment decisions you make. Such decisions should be based solely on your evaluation of your financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs.
The opinions expressed in the Price Point Sheet are those of Scott Redler, who employs an individual short-term trading strategy based on technical analysis. All price levels mentioned are based on his individual trading strategy. The Price Point Sheet is produced with assistance from other registered Associated Persons of T3 Trading Group, LLC.
All prices listed in the Price Point Sheet are based on historical prices & market activity. Prices are subject to change at any time based on current market conditions. At no point should it be construed that this activity in fact reflects the actual trading conducted by Scott Redler. All actual trading decisions are done independently based on numerous factors and may not reflect the information provided here. If you would like to see Scott Redler's current long and short positions, please visit the Virtual Trading Floor available through T3Live.com.
1) Action Area" Defined: Based on technical analysis, these are levels of support and resistance that, if breached, could potentially lead to momentum in a given direction. These action areas are based on the opinion of Scott Redler.
2) Support" and "Resistance" Defined: Support/Resistance are price areas at which stocks have previously seen buying/selling activity strong enough to prevent a further decrease/increase in price. These levels are often lows/highs from previous trading sessions.
3) Long-term Support" Defined: Long-term support is a major price area at which a stock previously experienced enough buying activity to prevent further price decrease. Long-term support is considered stronger than more immediate support because of the amount of time the stock spent at or around that price level.
4) Heavy" Defined: 'Heavy' Support/Resistance are price areas at which stocks have previously seen buying/selling activity strong enough to prevent a further decrease/increase in price, and are more significant than more immediate price levels for reasons including, but not limited to: a) moving averages, b) double/triple bottoms/tops. Heavy support areas are often levels that previously acted as resistance, and vice versa.